It took about 30% to get into, but then after that I devoured the remaining 70% in a day and a half. I had to stop reading about midnight last night, because I realized it was midnight. I was hesitant because historical isn't a genre I read much in, but I enjoyed getting to know … Continue reading Book Review: The Anatalian Soldier by Rebecca Mikkleson
Tag: Small Press Publishing
I don't know if you all know this, but I write books. High Fantasy with romantic subplots and magic. I know, shocker! The first book in my Stars and Bones series, Thief in the Castle, is currently on sale for only $0.99! Join the other 47 reviews who have loved meeting Juniper and Reid! Amazon … Continue reading Book Sale!
Book Review: Draca by Lisa Borne Graves
After everything they’ve been through, Alex and Toury deserve a happily ever after, but being king proxy is not all it’s cracked up to be. Alex inherited a world divided by his father, including incensed rebels—and a rogue dragon on the loose!—but the most pressing issue is Toury. Though he chose his kingdom over her … Continue reading Book Review: Draca by Lisa Borne Graves